The stay home order might have been lifted here in Harris County, but folks (read: me) are still at home for the most part. I know some folks are creating so much content, dropping multiple Tik Toks and IG Reels daily, vlogging, and picking up projects that they abandoned ages ago. Well, that’s not the case with everyone. Some of us are content sitting on our couches, snacking on popcorn (especially with the new popcorn maker that I got from Amazon), and getting through our Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Video queue. I wanted to share a few of the things that are on my lists with y’all, and maybe you’d be interested in checking them out.
Of course, these streaming services have a TON of options for you to choose from, so I’m going to do my best to keep these suggestion lists at 5 things per streaming service.
• Real Housewives of Atlanta – This is the perfect background noise show when you’re working
• The Weekend – This is an awkward rom-com that had a great cast and really cute ending
• White Collar – One of my old USA Network favorites
• The Bold Type – One of my girls is binging the series for the first time and it’s fun hearing her commentary as she does so.
• Marvel movies -I recently rewatched the Avengers movies and picked up on some things I missed before, like with Claw lost his arm when he pissed off Ultron in ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’
• Hamilton – I’ve watched it at least 20 times since it dropped and I’ll continue to watch it
• Smart Guy
• Proud Family
HBO Max –
• Love Life – A really good mini-series starring Anna Kendrick
• Harry Potter collection (this totally counts as one recommendation)
• Game of Thrones
• Project Power
• The Game (first 3 seasons)
• Umbrella Academy
• Designated Survivor – I think I watched the first season when it was airing live on ABC, but I got back into it and watched all 3 seasons on Netflix. They were really good!
What are y’all watching? I’m always looking to add something to my queue. Comment below and let me know!